Going for a yoga class or a stroll along the park can be done in style with Lady Bold's Active Collection - OWL-ways Fit tank (racer back).
This very fit Owl was hand drawn and coloured with some quirks, such as its pink punk hair and little sports shoes.
Wear it under your favourite jacket on cooler days or bare it all when it's hot. You’ll make a statement wherever you go.
Colour options: Red/ White/ Black.
Sizes: One size that fits Aus 6 - 16
(Fit guide: Aus 6-12: Loose. Aus 14-16: Fitting to snug).
OWL-Ways Fit Active Tank Black)
Made with LBreeze ™ Lightweight Fabric that feels like soft silk on your skin. Best worn in temperatures above 20c.
LBreeze™ Lightweight Fabric features:
• A beautiful silky fabric that is luxurious and soft on your skin.
• Moisture wicking technology that's breathable to regulate your body temperature in the heat or cold.
• Quick drying to keep you light.
• Anti-bacterial - No more funky odours.
• Shrink resistant and Anti-fade: Colours last after several washes (see our TLC washing instructions label - inside product).
• Stretchable to fit a range of sizes between S-XL.
Available in red, white and black. Browse the other colours in our Active Range or just select your favourite colour here and add to the cart.
We accept Returns-Refunds for immediately faulty products within seven days of receipt. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns due to a change of mind or perceived difference. Product returns-refunds are only accepted if they are faulty when you wear it for the first time - such as if the fabric tears or if zips don't work.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org should this incident occur and we'll be more than happy to assist our customers.
Incorrect fit: To avoid the inconvenience of incorrect sizes, please see the sizing guides stated on each product. If the size still doesn't fit upon receipt, we'll exchange the sizes for you.
- Lady Bold does not take responsibility should a parcel get lost in the delivery process.
- Customers are responsible for re-shipping costs.