Only 1 Available.
Full Length - Double High wasted (foldable waistband).
Keris, the historical Malaysian traditional weapon signifies bravery and humility. This weapon of choice was used by powerful Sultans and is the inspiration of the design. The colourful and complex paisley patterns at the back of the calves showcases the fine details of the Keris. It’s also re-produced to make an eye-catching and colourful waistband.
(Artwork and design subject to copyright protection of Lady Bold).
Note: M and XL sizes available to pre-order now and shipped to you by second week of May.
Safe and suitable for maternity wear due with the extra high and foldable waistband.
Perfect for: The gym or studio, water sports, running and lifestyle wear.
Limited Edition - Royal Keris (Maternity suitable)
- Secured inside pocket at the waistband.
- Extra High waistband that can fold for better support.
- Doubled layered gusset for extra strength against tearing and provides increased range of movement.
- Chafe and abrasion resistant inside-flatlock seams for ultimate comfort.
- Made with LBoost™ High Tech Fabric that’s:
- A unique blend of microfiber materials that’s soft to the touch and comfortable on your skin – you can wear it for hours.
- Moisture wicking and quick drying to keep you cool and light.
- Breathable to regulate your body temperature in the heat and cold.
- Anti-pilling and shrink resistant.
- Anti-bacterial – no more funky odours.
- Anti-fade: Colours last after several washes (To prolong the life of this garment, see our TLC instructions on the inside label).
- Resilient four-way stretch for ultimate flexibility and freedom of movement.
- Extreme fabric durability to withstand various activities.
- Flattering and streamline fit to support your muscles and perfectly contours your legs.
We accept Returns-Refunds for immediately faulty products within seven days of receipt. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns due to a change of mind or perceived difference. Product returns-refunds are only accepted if they are faulty when you wear it for the first time - such as if the fabric tears or if zips don't work.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org should this incident occur and we'll be more than happy to assist our customers.
Incorrect fit: To avoid the inconvenience of incorrect sizes, please see the sizing guides stated on each product. If the size still doesn't fit upon receipt, we'll exchange the sizes for you.
- Lady Bold does not take responsibility should a parcel get lost in the delivery process.
- All re-shipping costs are incured by the customer.